Saturday, December 30, 2006
Wishing you all a very happy & Prosperous New Year
Old man: Few hours from now sun will get hotter and if these little crabs doesn't reach sea they will die. I am helping them reach the sea.
Young man:(Laughs) 10's of Kms along this beach are 10's of thousands of crabs which die everyday in summer due to heat. You saving a 100 doesn't make any difference. There are still 10's of thousands of crab which die everyday. Why are wasting your mornings?
Old man: I know i am can not save all the crabs and by saving a few, i am making no big difference to their number.BUT let me tell you, that it makes a difference of LIFE and DEATH to the crab i am saving.
Morale: Sometimes we don't act, just because we think we are not going to make a difference to the whole picture. Truth is that every action makes a Life or Death difference to the one who receives it. Do some kind act...everytime you can.
Friday, December 29, 2006
Thursday, December 21, 2006
depending on the temperature.
A mosquito has 47 teeth.
The total weight of all insects on Earth is twelve times
greater than the weight of all people.
Robots in Japan pay union dues.
American media mogul Ted Turner owns 1.5 percent of New
The shrimp's heart is in its head.
In the Arctic, the sun sometimes appears to be square.
Students at U.S. colleges and universities read about
60,000 pages in four years.
Because they are on opposite sides of the San Andreas fault,
Los Angeles and San Francisco become 2.5 inches closer
together each year.
It took engineers 22 years to design the zipper.
There is enough stone in the Great Wall of China to build an
eight-foot wall circling the globe at the equator
Human bones can withstand stresses of twenty-four thousand
pounds per square inch.
The bacteria found on human skin is roughly the numerical
equivalent of all the humans on Earth.
There are over 3 million lakes in Alaska. The largest, Lake
Iliamna, is the size of Connecticut.
Up to three thousand species of trees have been cataloged in
one square mile of the Amazon jungle.
The candlefish is so oily that it once was burned for fuel.
A cockroach can live for several weeks without its head.
When North America was first settled, beavers there grew to
the size of bears.
Worldwide, about 40 square miles of land are transformed
into desert each day.
The brightest star in the sky, Sirius, gives out twenty-six
times as much light as the Sun.
Prior to World War II, when guards were posted at the fence,
anyone could wander right up to the front door of the U.S.
President's residence, the White House.
To keep from being separated while sleeping, sea otters tie
themselves together with kelp, often drifting miles out to
sea during the night.
The oldest national flag still in existence, that of
Denmark, dates back to the 13th century.
Mailing an entire building has been illegal in the U.S.
since 1916 when a man mailed a 40,000-ton brick house across
Utah to avoid high freight rates.
Mosquitoes are attracted to blue more than any other color.
Mosquitoes have killed more people than have all the world's
In 1859 twenty-four rabbits were released in Australia.
Within six years the population grew to two million.
Elephants have been known to remain standing after they die.
The ashes of the metal magnesium are heavier than magnesium
The telephone was 51 years old before one was installed on
the desk of the President of the United States.
All office-seekers in the Roman empire were obliged to wear
a certain white toga for a period of one year before the
Uranus is the only planet that rotates on its side.
In 1936, American track star Jesse Owens beat a race horse
over a 100-yard course. The horse was given a head start.
Due to its reclining S shape, the sun rises on the Pacific
Coast and sets on the Atlantic Coast in the Isthmus of
When tea was first introduced in the American colonies, many
people not knowing what to do with the stuff-served the tea
leaves with sugar or syrup and threw away the water they had
been boiled in.
The temperature in eastern Siberia can get so cold that the
moisture in a person's breath can freeze in the air and fall
to the ground.
Worldwide, there are more statues of Joan of Arc than of
anone else. France alone has about 40,000 of them.
Leonardo da Vinci spent twelve years painting the Mona
During 18th-century France, visitors to the royal palace in
Versailles were allowed to stand in a roped-off section of
the main dining room and watch the king and queen eat.
A lifetime supply of all the vitamins you need weighs only
about eight ounces.
Just a moderate sunburn can cause such damage to the blood
vessels that it takes three to ten months for them to return
to their normal condition.
Each day is 0.00000002 seconds longer than the one before
because the Earth is gradually slowing down.
Tuesday, December 19, 2006
Bolo wah wa wah wa :)
Khuda Hi KhudaIdhar khuda hai, udar khuda hai,Jidar dekho udar khuda hai,idhar-udhar bus khuda hi khuda haijidhar nahi khuda hai….udhar kal khudega.
Durakht ke paymane pe chilmanE husn ka furkat se sharmana... Durakht ke paymane pe chilmanE husn ka furkat se sharmana…Ye line samajh me aaye to mujhe zaroor batana.
Tumne mere dil se khela Tumne mere tan se khela Tumne mere man se khela .. ... Wah Wah Well Played
I Luv u I Luv u I Luv u I Luv u I Luv u I Luv u I Luv u I Luv u I Luv u I Luv u I Luv u I Luv u I Luv u I Luv u I Luv u I Luv u Enuff - I luv other alphabets also
Sardarjee to a woman: "I want to marry you" . Woman: "But I am one year elder to you." Sardarjee: "No Problem, then I will marry you next year."
jah dosti vaha pyar, jaha pyar vaha ishq, jaha ishq, vaha mohabbat, jaha mohabbat vaha judai, jaha judai vaha dard, jaha dard vaha MOOV laga lena.
Jab hota hai tera didar,Dil dhadkta hai baar-baar Jab hota hai tera didar,Dil dhadkta hai baar-baar .....Aadat se majboor ho tum jane kab maang lo udhaar
Tum hoti to aisa hota, tum hoti to waisa hota Tum is baat pe itna hasti, tum uss baat pe itna khush hoti, Tum is baat pe ye kehti,tum uss baat pe wo kahati shukar hai tum nahi ho!!!
HOW TO DETECT A 2-WAY MIRROR
When we visit toilets, bathrooms, hotel rooms, changing rooms, etc., how many of you know for sure that the seemingly ordinary mirror hanging on the wall is a real mirror, or actually a 2-way mirror i.e., they can see you, but you can’t see them)? There have been many cases of people installing 2-way mirrors in female changing rooms or bathroom or bedrooms. It is very difficult to positively identify the surface by just looking at it. So, how do we determine with any amount of certainty what type of mirror we are looking at?
CONDUCT THIS SIMPLE TEST:
Place the tip of your fingernail against the reflective surface and if there is a GAP between your fingernail and the image of the nail, then it is a GENUINE mirror. However, if your fingernail DIRECTLY TOUCHES the image of your nail, then BEWARE, IT IS A 2-WAY MIRROR! (there is someone seeing you from the other side).
So remember, every time you see a mirror, do the “fingernail test.” It doesn’t cost you anything. It is simple to do This is a really good thing to do. The reason there is a gap on a real mirror, is because the silver is on the back of the mirror UNDER the glass. Whereas with a two-way mirror,the silver is on the surface. Keep it in mind! Make sure and check every time you enter in hotel rooms. May be someone is making a film on you.
Dear God… Please send me a pony. I never asked for anything before. You can look it up.
Dear God… If we come back as something, please don’t let me be Jennifer because I hate her.
Dear God… I want to be just like my daddy when I get big, but not with so much hair all over.
Dear God… I think about you sometimes, even when I’m not praying.
Dear God… I bet it is very hard for you to love all the people in the world. There are only four people in our family and I can never do it.
Dear God… Of all the people who worked for you, I like Noah and David the best.
Dear God… If you watch me in church Sunday, I’ll show you my new shoes.
Arent kids just a blessing
Sunday, December 17, 2006
He invited all his neighbours to come over and help him. They all grabbed a shovel and began to shovel dirt into the well. At first, the donkey realized what was happening and cried horribly. Then, to everyone's amazement he quieted down.
A few shovel loads later, the farmer finally looked down the well. He was astonished at what he saw. With each shovel of dirt that hit his back, the donkey was doing something amazing. He would shake it off and take a step up.
As the farmer's neighbours continued to shovel dirt on top of the animal, he would shake it off and take a step up. Pretty soon, everyone was amazed as the donkey stepped up over the edge of the well and happily trotted off!
MORAL :Life is going to shovel dirt on you, all kinds of dirt. The trick to getting out of the well is to shake it off and take a step up. Each of our troubles is a steppingstone. We can get out of the deepest wells just by not stopping, never giving up! Shake it off and take a step up. Thats the attitude to be.
Saturday, December 16, 2006
1. Regular naps prevent old age… especially if you take them while
2. Having one child makes you a parent; having two makes you a
3. Marriage is a relationship in which one person is always right
and the other is the husband!
4. They said we should all pay our tax with a
smile. I tried - but they wanted cash.
5. A child’s greatest period of growth
is the month after you’ve purchased new school uniforms.
6. Don’t feel bad. A
lot of people have no talent.
7. Don’t marry the person you want to live
with, marry the one you cannot live without… but whatever you do, you’ll regret
8. You can’t buy love . . but you pay heavily for it.
friends stab you in the front.
10. Forgiveness is giving up my right to hate
you for hurting me.
11. Bad officials are elected by good citizens who do not
12. Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get
13. My wife and I always compromise. I admit I’m wrong and she agrees
14. Those who can’t laugh at themselves leave the job to
15. Ladies first. Pretty ladies sooner.
16. It doesn’t matter how
often a married man changes his job, he still ends up with the same boss.
17. They call our language the mother tongue because the father seldom gets to
18. Saving is the best thing. Especially when your parents have done
it for you.
19. Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools talk
because they have to say something.
20. Real friends are the ones who survive
transitions between address books.
Tuesday, December 12, 2006
Monday, December 11, 2006
In Blue are the facts abour guys and pink are the detailed analysis of the facts :) N'joy
- Guys don't actually look after good-looking girls. they prefer neat and presentable girls. They don't miss a good looking gal too
- Guys may be flirting around all day but before they go to sleep,they always think about the girl they truly care about . Next day morning, they go flirting again
- When a guy says he doesn't understand you, it simply means you're notthinking the way he is. He wants you to agree with him.
- Guys love their moms. Gals too. .
- Guys go crazy over a girl's smile. Just smile?
- Guys hate flirts. Because they don't like competitors.
- A guy would sacrifice his money for lunch just to get you a couple of roses. Bull shit
- You can never understand him unless you listen to him. he will never understand you even after listening to you.
- Guys are more talkative than girls, especially when the topic is about girls. They are much more talkative when they are drunk.
- When a guy really likes you, he'll disregard all your bad characteristics. Or he will boss you to discard all your bad characters
- You have to tell a guy what you really want before he gets the message clearly. And they are still chances that he won't understand.
- When you touch a guy's heart, there's no turning back. They go ahead for new touches
- A guy often thinks about the girl who likes him. But this doesn't mean that the guy likes her. He needs time to evaluate his other options
- If a guy tells you he loves you once in a lifetime. He does. he could love you just once in his lifetime. Chances for once more are rare.
- Guys hate it when their clothes get dirty. Even a small dot. Really?
- It's good to test a guy first before you believe him. But don't lethim wait that long. He got to attend others tests too.
- If a guy tells you about his problems, he just needs someone to listen to him. You don't need to give advice. Don't except him to do the same, when you tell him your problems
- A usual act that proves that the guy likes you is when he teases you. Not vice versa
- Beware. Guys can make gossips scatter through half of the face ofthe earth faster than girls can. Very Very true.
Sunday, December 10, 2006
- The small writing may reflect the shy, inhibited child, and the larger, a survivor who creates her path while overcoming obstacles.
- A low `t` bar indicates low self-esteem, if the second part of the `m` or the second `ll` is higher than the first part, that indicates self-consciousness.
- Large initial capitals show someone who does not allow others to boss him/her around.
- Right slant indicates a response to communication, but not how it takes place. For example, the writer may wish to be friendly, manipulative, responsive, intrusive, to sell, to control, to be loving, supportive, just to name some possibilities.
- If the handwriting is generally upright, this indicates independence.
- A left slant tendency shows emotion and reserve. This writer needs to be true to self first and foremost and can be resentful if others try to push for more commitment from them.
- Large size handwriting can mean extravert and outgoing, or it can mean that the writer puts on an act of confidence, although this behaviour might not be exhibited to strangers.
- Small size can, logically, mean the opposite. Small size handwriting can also indicate a thinker and an academic, depending upon other features in the script.
- If the writing is small and delicate, the writer is unlikely to be a good communicator with anyone other than those on their own particular wavelength. These people do not generally find it easy to break new ground socially.
- Heavy pressure indicates commitment and taking things seriously, but if the pressure is excessively heavy, that writer gets very uptight at times and can react quickly to what they might see as criticism, even though none may have been intended. These writers react first and ask questions afterwards.
- Light pressure shows sensitivity to atmosphere and empathy to people, but can also, if the pressure is uneven, show lack of vitality.
Friday, December 8, 2006
Conclusion: Eat and Drink what you like. It's speaking english that kills.
Wednesday, December 6, 2006
By the dew on the fresh leaves of a tree,
I hear your voice, loud and clear.
As if, you were somewhere close to me.
The breeze whistles through the lush green grass,
The mid-day sun shines with all its grace.
I cannot find you anywhere, but,
I smell your fragrance all over the place.
When the birds fly back to heir nests,
And the momnet comes for the sun to depart.
I get the same feeling once agian.
I feel your touch, deep in my heart.
At last, when I lie down on my bed,
And the moon makes a beautiful sight,
The stars shine in the deep blue sea.
And I dream of you, just like every night.